Building Insurance

Peace of mind for every type of homeowner

Hollard Insurance, together with our specialist partners, offers a vast local knowledge of buildings and home insurance requirements in Botswana.

What does Building Insurance cover?

We’ll make sure you’re covered should something happen because of insured events like:
  • You are covered if something happens because of insured events like fire, theft or the weather
  • Loss or damage caused by water leaking or overflowing from geysers, tanks, pipes or gutters
  • Malicious or accidental damage

Contact us

Give us a call on +267 3958 023 for a quote.